Which of the following are NOT part of the federal definition of research?
Which of the following activities does NOT involve human subjects as defined by the federal regulation?
- Interviewing students in a psychology class about their spring break habits
- Collecting data from gravesites about birth and death years of people from a small town
- Emailing business leaders about their hiring practices
- Collecting accident information from a manufacturing company
Which of the following activities are contributing toward generalizable knowledge?
- Asking a random sample of Pawn patrons what type of pizza they prefer
- Asking all students in a packaging class to evaluate the quality of the packaging laboratories
- Asking a random sample of sophomores about their TV viewing habits
- Asking all student in a physics class to evaluate their instructor